Wednesday, February 28, 2007

BREAKING UP WITH MY CAMERA


Its been a long relationship. One of my longest. The Canon Powershot SD10 outlived about 2 1/2 boyfriends, a couple friendships, 2 apartments. My little canon is rather well traveled. Paris, Spain, CHI, LA, NYC, Miami to name a few. This bronzed beauty has seen scandal and a world of still life. They stopped manufacturing this color so its hard to find. Now im in the market for a new one. Any suggestions? I just wanted to share this tough time Im going through while I shop around and see whats out there. Im calling it "exploring my options". We all know that looking for "The One" isnt easy.

2 comments:

Ari said...

What are you planning on doing with your bronze beauty when you get a new one? Dibs!

ebernal13 said...

I have a few for you look for them in my blog!