Chilled Blueberry Soup
- 3 cups fresh blueberries, picked over and chilled
- 1 cup seedless white grapes, well chilled
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream, well chilled
- 1 Tbs. plus 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbs. sugar, or to taste
- 1 cup seltzer or club soda, well chilled
Purée berries and grapes in a food processor or blender. Strain through a sieve into a bowl, pushing hard on the solids. Extract as much juice as possible and discard solids. Whisk sour cream, lemon juice and sugar into juice. Stir in seltzer and serve.