Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Mexico revisited





So after hearing about Tulum for over a year now from my sweetest girlfriends and other acquaintances. Its finally on the map for missallfun! Someone Special and I are seeing a december get away. After doing my research, I have decided on Zamas. My two bestest buddies have trialed and gave rave reviews. I also have heard about Casa Magna which is an eco chic resort with great options like a Cleansing retreat (sans margaritas!?!) and at their latest addition Amansala which features a Bikini Boot camp and a After the Baby retreat. I just love these two options but think Ill be have a cocktail or two while I'm on VACATION. Is that considered cheating? Just look at these great photos.

1 comment:

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

Looks fabulous! I have Maroma (close to the Tulum area, I think) on my list... Lucky you!