Wednesday, October 17, 2007

New to Chicago: Flirty Girl it up this Fall





A few weeks ago I had the pleasure to scout out Chicago's west loop hottest new gym. The new all women's workout facility, aka Chicago's high end exclusive womens club caters to strong women who want an alternative to the average gym. They didn't skip a beat with the concept nor the interior. I had such a great time owning my stripper pole and hanging out in the locker room. Chandeliers, Pink towels and rose petal soaps have me all kinds of sold. Whether you join on a monthly basis or purchase a punch card Flirty Girl Fitness truly offers a one of a kind program and experience. Dont forget to hit up the spa after your hot bod boxing class and enjoy a Flirtini at the bar! Best yet, a sun deck for the summer!

2 comments:

Chic and Charming said...

That looks so fabulous! I wish I lived in Chicago!

blah said...

That chandelier is great - love it!! I could definately find a place for it in my home :-)